In our preschool your child will benefit from:
- well structured programme of education and play
- opportunity to have fun, play games and do activities of their own preference and initiative
- education in accordance with the latest trends, which will increase their chances to get to the best schools in the future
- modern methods of learning languages
- everyday communication in English and Polish
- lots of physical activity indoors and outdoors
- eurthythmics classes
- the care of a speech therapist, a psychologist and a specialist in musculosceletal development
- constant monitoring of their progress
- accident insurance
- free resources: course books in groups of 3-4 year olds, all arts and crafts materials
- delicious, healthy meals
- Zdrowe i pyszne jedzenie z uwzględnieniem diet
Teacher - parent Communication
We are fully aware that as a parent you are entitled to detailed information about your child’s behaviour, performance, problems and achievements. You will be emailed the following: monthly teaching programmes, weekly menus, information about planned events, trips and any other news important to you and your child.
During the school year, we are holding regular meetings with parents and the Parents’ Council elected at the beginning of each school year. Twice a year, at the end of the term, parents have individual meetings with teachers during which they receive detailed reports on their child’s performance.
Apart from these scheduled meetings, parents can also have an opportunity to have a short chat with the teacher when they come to preschool to pick their child up. If the matter requires longer time, you can always arrange an individual meeting with a teacher.
At the beginning of each preschool year, parents fill in a form authorising individual members of family or caretakers to collect a child from preschool. The identity of people collecting children is always verified, ensuring safety of your child.
Workshops and Courses for Parents
You are invited to participate in workshops and courses organised by our preschool for parents. They deal with a wide variety of topics, from healthy dieting to providing first aid. If you have an idea for the next workshop or course, please let us know. We are always happy to new suggestions.